Monday 27 March 2017

I hope everyone had as crafty a weekend as I did! I spent a fab day out in La Crete crafting with a bunch of friends, and then I did more on Sunday once I got home. I have to finish up a couple things before I can post pictures of the items I was working on for my swap, but I can post pictures of the stuff I was prepping for the classes I will be teaching.

First, I am doing a card class this week for the library. These are the cards I designed for the class - with the help of Pinterest that is!




And then I finished designing the journal page that I will be teaching on the weekend. I am really happy with how it came out!


Looking forward to having some fun with the classes this week. I will post more on the classes after they are done. I also hope to finish off my swap stuff this week. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment