Thursday 16 March 2017

So I have been doing more art journaling - preparing for a class I am going to teach as well as some of my own projects. My inspiration for my latest round of journaling is my pal Wendy from W2Scrapbooking (check out her link below) and the cool pages she did for the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge. When I was perusing her blog she had some step by steps that I just loved and also links to the different stencils she used. So of course since she and I have such similar tastes I had to get myself some. Check out my latest purchase from Stencil Girl!


Her blog is called Shiny Objects and she has some great stuff on there for all you art journalers and mixed media artists. This is my take on the page she did for the prompt Hashed from the challenge.


And this is Wendy's page that inspired me!

I have also been working on the journal page that I am going to be teaching for the library. I don't have it completed yet, but this is what I have so far - the background.


I am also going to be teaching a card class, but I don't really have much prepared for that class yet. I will post more pictures once I do.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment