Wednesday 26 April 2017

I got down into my craft room a couple times now this week, so I was able to finish off some projects! I have to get back to some art journaling, but I had to get some other projects done first.

First off, I made a birthday gift for a friend of mine. While teaching the art journal page class last month I used a canvas to show the students the technique. As a result I had a base to use for a project and since my friend Gena has a birthday coming up I decided to finish the canvas for her as a gift. I asked her for a favourite picture and she sent me one of a fairy she liked. This is the end result. I am hoping she will like it!


The other project I finished off was for a swap I was in. I had to do an altered bottle and since my partner asked for something shabby chic or vintage I wanted to use more muted colours. I had a wine bottle from a recent party that already had a frosted look to it so I used that for the project. Pretty happy with the end result - and I think my partner will like it!




I still have to finish off the other ATB that I started - and I think I will be keeping this one for myself if it keeps looking as good as it does so far. And I definitely want to do some art journaling this weekend! Oh, and I have a design team project to complete to. It is looking to be a pretty crafty weekend for me! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment