Sunday 9 April 2017

The other fun part about the library crop was that I taught a class and one of our newest attendees did her first real craft project - and killed it!

I was scheduled to do an art journal class last weekend but we didn't really get a great response so I ended up changing the date to during the crop. Both Michelle and Tanya took the class and their projects turned out great. I love when you teach a class and the students take what you show them and come up with something completely different.  Check out the projects.


My fab students


Michelle's take on the project


Tanya's take on the project

And the other cool part is that Tanya did another project based on the techniques I showed her. She did this for the cover of a journal she is making for herself. I love how it turned out!


And then Lesley - one of our newest members of our library scrapbook club - won one of the prizes we gave away. It was a wreath project by Close to My Heart and she totally rocked it!


I did more crafty stuff on Sunday, but I still need to get some better pictures so will post more later. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment