Friday 4 August 2017

PAINT NIGHT!


So my weekend started off pretty crafty! The library organized another paint night with the fab Mary from Messy Joys and Arts. And we had an AMAZING turnout for it being summer - we had 18 people!! This class was a bit more challenging, but in the end I really love what I ended up painting.

Look at all these eager learners!!

So we started off with an orange background. Was interesting for sure!

Had trouble with the sky but I think it is coming along. Was a bit more stressful than some classes, but as usual I did learn some neat stuff

And here is the finished painting. I can't believe how realistic my shadow looks! Go me!!! And of course thanks to Mary for helping me draw my sailboat! LOL

So I got more crafting done on the weekend so will post more pics later. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment