Wednesday 16 August 2017


So I FINALLY finished the Steampunk Top hat I have been working on. I think this is one of my favourite projects so far. I thought as well as showing it to you here, I would add a link to this post to the fantastic Claudia's blog SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenges. Here are some pictures of the finished top hat.

As I said in my first post about the project, I got the inspiration from a great gal I found on Pinterest - Rikka Kovasin and her site Paperiliitin. I found this great project she did on Pinterest and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to do something like it for the top hat. I of course did some changing up to make it my own. And it is actually pretty heavy in the end - likely because of the bathroom tiles I used on the hat band portion of the hat. Check out the inspiration piece Rikka did and make sure you check out her blog!

I hope you like my project - and Rikka's too! Until next time, stay crafty my peeps!


  1. Great recycling projects and wonderful ideas. I like this recycling improvisations, where they are having such an amazing and beautiful aspect instead to consum. Color accents and flowers are also a fine femine touch.

    Hugs Senna

  2. une superbe création original ,merci d' avoir jouée pour SANDEE & AMELIE'S
    à bientôt NATE