Friday 20 September 2019

GREAT CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL - CALGARY (DAY 1)

So I made it! Had a fun first day at Carnival! It was a bit weird I have to say to not be there with any of my regular scrapbooking peeps, but I still had a blast! 


I am here!! 


And all set to get my craft on!


I got the "smaller" goodie bag at this time, though I don't think it is really that small!!


So I brought a project to work on, and I actually got it mostly done! I am only showing a sneak peak at the moment, but I am pretty happy with how it came together.



And I spent most of the day doing make n takes, as well as visiting and shopping.


And of course we had to get goofy! I had to pose with my store owner and magazine pals since I didn't come with any of my own pals. I don't have a copy of the pics with the gals from the magazine online - they will be shared later when I do those layouts. But I did get some fun photos with the gals from Treasured Memories! We were a little goofy!!





All in all, a pretty productive day. And then it got even better, as I got to see both sets of my grand kids! We had supper with the older ones, and had another quick visit with the younger two kids. They are all so much fun to hang out with!!


Looking forward to another day of craftiness tomorrow! So till then, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment