Tuesday 17 September 2019

So I haven't had much time to craft since I got back from Edmonton Carnival, since I have had to work like crazy at my store. I had to heat press over 2000 t-shirts for a couple of my big clients. I am so thankful for my husband and all his hard work, but we got it done.




I did end up with some happy mail this week though. I ordered some items from Ranger Ink - the new Dylusions Shimmer Sprays. I also got some Dina Wakley stuff too. Check out my goodies!


I even played with the sprays a bit. I love the shimmer to them. I need to get back to art journaling so I will have to take these supplies to the Grimshaw crop!


I love the new colours of the Shimmer Sprays. In person they are even more sparkly!!



And my whole Dina Wakley kit is awesome. Can't wait to play with it more.


I also got a chance to take a better photo of the scrapbook layout I did at Carnival so that I could submit it for publication. Even if I don't published the layout still came out exactly the way I had hoped that it would. I love my dorky cats!


I am so happy I got everything done for my clients - now I can enjoy myself when I go to Calgary Carnival and seeing my grandkids. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment