Wednesday 25 September 2019

So as well as getting the swap done that I started at Carnival, I also got some happy mail yesterday. It was my September Crafty Courtyard Box from Pink and Main. It was fall colours this time - I liked this one so think I will be keeping this one. I did an unboxing video - check it out.


And as you can see in the video, I also showed the swap project I was working on at Carnival, which I finished last night as well. Here are some photos of the project.






Along with the box and the goodies I filled it with, I made my partner a couple tags and an ATC with the same paper and accessories. I love how they turned out - even if the larger tag turned out not to fit in the box!! LOL





I did also get myself all packed for my upcoming craft weekend in Grimshaw, so more pictures will be forthcoming! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment