Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day three of my crop started the same as day two - I went for a swim and then headed for the hall. I started off by doing more work on my journal page. I used my Tim Holtz distress sprays on it and decided to leave the colour vibrant instead of muting it.


And then I wanted to highlight the face portion of the page,
so I did that with my big brush pen.


Not sure where I am going to go with it from here - might even leave it as it is. But so far I am really happy with it. I think sometimes less is more, so I might just do some more highlighting of the words on the page, maybe add some black text on the other side of the page, and then call it done. 

I also finished a tag that I started on Saturday night. To make the fairy reverse canvas I was using one of the mixed media kits that I got from Treasured Memories. In with the kit supplies was a mask of a fairy. I decided to use that on the tag I was making. I couldn't finish the tag till Sunday though cause I needed the magnificent writing skills of my besty Cathy so that I could finish it off. My sister-in-law asked me what tags are for - I said to look pretty! Added it to my collection!!



My last project of the weekend was to start on a fairy album.tag book. I knew I wouldn't finish it, but I got a start on it at least. Liking it so far.



So I ended my craft day/weekend by hanging out with more of my crafty pasl. Kasssandra and Paula couldn't make the crop, so we went to the Taboo show, Was definitely an experience! Hanging out with the gals was a blast though.


Had a really great weekend I have to say. Great friends, great food, got lots done and no major incidents thanks to Tony! I will post more about what I have been up to once I got back in another post. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment