Sunday 6 November 2016

Finally had a chance to get back into my craft room this weekend! I spent most of my time organizing and putting away stuff from my last several crops and shopping, as well as figuring out what I still have to make to complete all my commitments for my swaps. 

I had finished one swap and got it in the mail on Friday, but I hadn't had time to get pictures up on here until now. The swap was to take a colouring page and colour it and turn it into a set of ATC's. It took me FOREVER to complete this one as I might have gotten a bit ambitious with the picture that I chose. LOL. But I am really happy with how it came out in the end. I hope my partner likes it. I ended up sending it a bit late as I didn't get paid till Friday so I also decided to send her an extra tag as an apology. So here are some pics of the page before and after I turned it into the ATC's as well as the tag I sent her.



I didn't have to put anything on the back of the ATC's as I used heavy card stock, but I didn't like how it ended up looking so I added some steampunk paper to finish it off. Of course I forgot to take pictures of that! 


I also had a chance to finish one of the journal page classes from Cori-Lyn that I started at the Grimshaw crop. The final steps were a lot of colouring and stuff by hand so I was working on it yesterday while watching the hockey game! I am definitely getting old as that kind of laid back night is my kinda Saturday! I got the page done to boot as well as watching my team win. YAY OILERS!!




I have a few more projects in the works so will post more pictures as I get them done! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment