Thursday 21 September 2017

Carnival Adventure Weekend - Day 1


So today was the start of my crafty weekend adventure - headed to Calgary for the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival 2017. My fabulous hubby was willing to be a chauffeur for me (I hate driving in Calgary - and this way he gets to spend time with the grand babies!) so we were off bright and early.

The start of the day was pretty uneventful - the LONG drive to the city that we do so often. But then we got to pick up my crafty pal Cathy in Leduc and the fun started!!


Of course, the rest of the day was pretty much more driving, but I don't get to see Cathy that often so we had time to do some visiting on the remainder of the drive. And then we made it to the hotel so we could rest up for our crafty craziness tomorrow.


But one of the highlights of my day was getting another shout out from Creative Scrapbooker magazine on their blog. I am one of the major sponsors so I got a big thank you from them. Check it out!


So I will try and take lots of photos tomorrow - not only of the crazy craftiness, but of my grand kids too! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment