Monday 11 September 2017

So as I said earlier, I didn't get a whole lot of crafting in this weekend - it was our last camping trip for the year. We went to Hay River - our favourite spot - and spent the weekend hanging out with friends! We had a really great time - check out some pictures of our adventures!

Moose looks so majestic/serious. Too bad he doesn't sit this still the whole time. If he did we would let him ride in the front seat more often!

This was night one - at Duncan and Michelle's camper.

I just loved how these mushrooms looked on the log.
I took a pic cause I have to scrapbook this!

Duncan, Michelle and Phoebe at the Falls

I just love Escarpment Creek Falls - so pretty and quiet cause no one knows it is there!

I think this is a pretty good family photo!

Another shot of the falls

And the dogs were having a blast

Doug was NOT impressed that I took this picture! Moose on the other hand was loving life!

Took the dogs for several walks on the weekend - including this one in the rain. They didn't seem to mind too much being soggy!

And they were VERY  quiet on the rid home - I think we wore them out!!

I did do a bit of crafting when I got home, so will post those pics later. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment