Wednesday 20 September 2017

So I am pretty excited today - I am already to go to the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary this weekend! Not only do I get to hang out with all my crafty pals and be creative, I will get to see my grand babies (hopefully all of them, but at least two of them anyway!)

But I think I also have some definitive proof that I have WAY too much stuff in terms of scrapbooking - even with all my stuff packed up I was able to finish up an ATC. And I like how it turned out too.

I was invited to join a Facebook group called Mixed Media ATC Junkies. The group is run by my fab crafty pal Candy Rosenberg. At the PMS Crop I started out by prepping a WHOLE bunch of ATC's - I did a whole lot of different techniques on each card so I would have different looks for them all.


Then of course my life got stupid busy and I wasn't able to do anything else with them. I did finish one at the PMS crop, but mostly because all I did was slightly alter the image I used as the background. I do like it though - it is fun!!


But last night I was able to finish at least one more of them. For the background I used one of the baby wipes I had on hand. I used it to clean up paint from another project - then once it dried I realized the colours were really cool and I could not just throw it out. All I had to do after that was add some embellishments. I just love how it came out.


And the best part? I put it up this morning on the group, and within SECONDS someone had asked if I could trade with her! Kinda made my day! I am looking forward to working on more of the this weekend at Carnival and the week after at the crop in Grimshaw.

So until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment