Sunday 11 March 2018

By now, I am sure a lot of you realize that I do almost as much SHOPPING for craft supplies as I do actual crafting! LOL
I got a couple more boxes of goodies in the mail this week, though it took me a bit to have time to open the boxes and video the goodies I got. The first is from my pal Wendy at W2Scrapbooking. I am gonna be so SAD when she closes for good. Of course, might be better in the long run for my wallet. LOL



And the even better box?! My second order from Canvas Crop Brands so that I can make even more fun stuff as part of the Creative Crew. I decided I just needed to get ALL of the Tattered Angels Color Wash paints. And I cannot WAIT to play with them all!!!!


I even have a project started that I want to use them on, as you can see in the video. So stay tuned to see all the fun creations I make with this great stuff! Till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment