Wednesday 7 March 2018

ATC Extravaganza!

So a while back I joined a Facebook group started by my crafty pal Candy Rosenberg called Mixed Media ATC Junkies. I really like the group and it has been fun swapping with people around the world. I have gotten some really fun ATC's out of the group as well.

This month Candy had a specific event in the group - Steampunk Tendencies ATC Swap. Since we KNOW Steampunk is my jam, I of course had to participate in this swap. And as normal I made a set of three ATC's so I ended up with three partners. And one is Candy so those ATC's are gonna ROCK!! I can't wait to see what I get, but these are what I made for the swap.




My partners are in Washington and Texas, so that is fun. And Candy said she was going to make me some custom ATC's so I am going to do the same for her! I will post those when I get them done. And I can't wait to see what my partners make for me! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment