Saturday 17 March 2018

PMS CROP - TAKE 2!!

We had so much fun last year when we did the PMS Crop, we decided to do another one! We changed venues this time and it was great - I didn't even have to make the drinks this time, yahoo!! We had a smaller group but we all had fun all the same.


My pals Donna and Wendy came up for Grimshaw to have some fun with us. And as a thank you for giving them a bed to sleep in, they gave me a fun present. I got a Poopicorn! LOL


I also got a WHOLE lot done at this crop! Not only did I finally finish the Disney portion of my 2010 holiday, I got a couple other layouts done too. Very productive day, not to mention a lot of great visiting thrown in there.


I started out finishing the moose project I wanted to do back in February. I just LOVE the custom paper Darryl makes at Treasured Memories!!!


And I had to do just one more Doctor Who layout - since I had more custom paper to use up!!

Then I spent the rest of the day finishing off my Disney project. I am so happy this album is finally done - now I just have to do the cruise portion of the vacation.











As I said it was a very productive day!! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment