Saturday 31 March 2018

MEET THE CREW - Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew


As you all know by now, I am on the great Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew. And yesterday they posted all the 4 X 4 canvases that we did as our introduction to the crew. I cannot get over how creative everyone is. As well as how diverse!! Make sure you check out the new crew members and their pages, as well as the Canvas Corp Brands shop to get some really great projects! And here is a picture of my canvas - can you find it on the link?! LOL



I cannot wait to show you all the projects I have been doing for them. I am finally caught up - between getting my first goodies so late and life being hectic it has taken me awhile. I have submitted three projects and have another of the challenges almost done so I am feeling pretty good. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment