Sunday 25 February 2018

Treasured Memories Emoji Crop - Day 3

So day 3 was as fun as both the other days, as it always is. I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I also won one of the door prizes! I tried for it on Friday night but was not successful. Saturday was obviously a better day luck wise for me! It has paper with moose on it! Totally me!!!


The day also started very early as I had told my crafty pal Tricia I would come out with her to watch her dance rehearsal. I obviously love this girl to do that! LOL. Of course, it was also a chance to see the costumes I helped them with. It was a lot of fun!!


And then she came to crop with us. So a great day. I started out by making a shadow box (that the lovely Tricia brought for me!) with stuff from our zombie run back in 2014. It turned out even better than I had hoped!!


Then being on a zombie kick I decided to do a two page layout using more of my zombie pictures, along with the zombie bumper sticker I ended up with along the way at the run.


My dad had the best reaction when I posted these pictures on Facebook. He said "Only you would make yourself look like that on purpose!" I beg to differ, but it was pretty funny!!

I also made some ATC's for a friend for a swap, along with a card for another friend for a different swap. But I can't show those just yet!

But all good things must come to an end and the crop was no different. I cannot believe how productive I was. And then, to end the weekend, I got to see an AMAZING musical with my mom and nieces. As their Christmas gift I got us tickets to go see Mama Mia and we had front row seats. Needless to say we all loved it!!



I am not looking forward to the long drive back, but I have to say I really had a fun weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment