Saturday 24 February 2018

Treasured Memories Emoji Crop - Day 2

So Day 2 was even more fun than day one! Started off with a fun Emoji breakfast! Very entertaining way to start the day!


And then the day really got going - I cannot believe how productive a day I had. As well as a bunch of layouts, I participated in both the challenges they put on. This is the first one - I made a box to show off the pictures they printed off of me and my gang! And what do you know - I won a prize for it!!




And then for the second challenge I did this tag. I had a lot of fun playing with my new Dylusions Shimmer sprays. I didn't think I would use them this weekend and I ended up using them on a couple different projects in the end.


I also did one of the make n'takes. And this one was perfect to use with the pictures of me in my unicorn onesie I brought. I WAS the unicorn emoji come to life!! LOL



And then like I said, I got a LOT of layouts done! I was just on a roll apparently. I am really happy with how they all came out. And to top it off, for all the Steampunk ones I was given the paper by several of my friends at the crop - BONUS!! 

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the custom paper that you  can get at Treasured Memories!!!


And of course I had to use the emoji paper they gave us.




I had almost forgotten about these cards that I got at the Comic Expo - but they made for some fun layouts. And totally my steampunk style!!

As with all the crops at Treasured, they feed us really well. And the desserts are always yummy. This time they were also totally fun!!


Looking forward to being even more creative tomorrow! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment