Tuesday 6 February 2018

PUBLISHED AGAIN!!!

Super fun surprise for me when I got the mail today. I had an envelope from Scott Publishing. That is who does the Just Steampunk and Just Mixed Media Magazines. I wasn't sure why I would have anything from them as I had gotten my latest magazine back in November and I didn't think I had submitted anything else recently. Then I opened it and discovered I was in the latest issue of Just Mixed Media Magazine - I didn't even remember that I had sent them anything!!! What a great surprise.  Check me out!!



And my pal Candy Rosenberg had several projects in this issue too. Love that I am in the same magazine as someone as cool and internationally know as she is. This is one of her pages of stuff.


Definitely an exciting day! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment