Sunday 11 February 2018

High Level Library Scrapbook Club Crop

So, we had a small scrapbook crop this weekend. There were only 7 of us but it was still fun. Nice and relaxing, and I actually got A LOT done! It didn't feel like it on Friday, as I mostly was just organizing and going through all my new goodies. But once I got started working on the projects I brought I got on a roll!!

I brought the album from our 2010 vacation with Doug's Mom. We went to Disney and on a 4 day cruise, so I started working on my Disney photos. I had so much fun working on them all! It was also nice to remember how much fun we had on the holiday. Here is what I got done.











It is a pretty good start on the album! I might bring it with me to work on at the crop at Treasured in two weeks. I want to get it done, that is for sure! All in all, a really great weekend with a great group of gals! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment