Monday 6 May 2019

Crop Weekend - continuation!

So normally after a crop weekend, I head home on the Monday. But since my Dad was in the hospital this time I took an extra day to spend with him and my family.

I spent a bunch of time shopping for my dad - getting him stuff to outfit his new "man cave" room! I got him bedding and curtains.


I can't put up the curtains - but so far with the betting the room is looking better!


Then we had a girls night supper - took my mom, nieces and bestie Tricia out for mexican food (since it is the girls favourite restaurant and neither my dad or husband really like going there!)
We had a blast!!





And I ended my trip by making chocolate pies with my niece Taryn. Left them with some yummies to thank them for a great visit and fun weekend (even with my dad in the hospital!)


Now tomorrow is the long trek home! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment