Friday 3 May 2019

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU CROP - Day 1

Despite Mother Nature being a real bitch and thinking it was winter instead of May, I did make it to the city in one piece! Of course my first stop was to see my Dad. It is hard seeing him so frail but he is doing much better and the doctor's think he will be fine. It just felt so good to see him in person.


Then it ws off to the crop! As usual we got spoiled - LOTS of goodies and custom paper made by Daryll (the owner of Treasured Memories). One of the many reasons I love their crops!!!




They had a really awesome supper too, but since I had a late lunch with my Mom, I only had the snacks/desserts that they served later. And boy were they good!!






This was one of the easiest crops to have a costume for - all I had to do was raid my husband's closet! I am so lucky he is a Star Wars GEEK!


I am the wookie! But damn is this costume ever HOT! I didn't wear it long that is for sure.


We had to get a group shot of course.


I even won a prize for my costume.

Other than visiting, I really didn't get a lot done at the crop on the first day. Here is hoping I get more done tomorrow! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment