Thursday 16 May 2019

A VINTAGE GIRL GUEST DESIGNER!!!

I can share my cool news now - my crafty pal Candy has asked me to be a guest designer for her A Vintage Girl brand!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! I am so excited - and of course I said YES!! Her A Vintage Girl Shop is amazing and I was already shopping there as soon as she told me about it. And when she asked me to be a guest designer she said she had a bunch of goodies to send me. And they came today! That is why I can share the news now. I didn't even want to wait to get home to open the box!!


And of course I had to do an unboxing video! Check out all the FANTABULOUS stuff I got!!


And I also got some goodies from Scrap Addicts today. Not enough for an unboxing video,
but figured I could still show them off in a picture!!


I am so excited to play with it all - I almost don't want to go camping this weekend. I want to stay home and craft. I don't think my hubby will like that though. We do have to be home on holiday Monday though so hoping I can get in some craft time! So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment