Saturday 4 May 2019

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU CROP - Day 2

Day two was even better than day 1 - mostly because my pal Tricia arrived! And I actually got some stuff done - though not really anything I brought with me!


These are all the goodies we got in our day two bag


And this is what I I got in my challenge bag, 
along with the picture I decided to use for the project.

First off though, I did finish the layout I started last night. I absolutely
LOVE this picture my husband took of me and my oldest grandson Jacob.
I knew I had to do a layout of it and I am thrilled with how it came out.


Then I worked on the first challenge project. I love this picture of my dad and 
my granddaughter from Dad's 80th birthday party.
I missed winning the contest by only one vote!!


Then it was on to making some Make N Takes - they were all 
Star Wars themed but I loved them.



I ended up doing pretty much all Star Wars layouts - mostly because 
the custom paper Daryll gave us was all just so damn cool!! 
Didn't hurt that we had great costumesyesterday and cool shirts today!!
I love this photo of us in our shirts!!!


Here are some of the layouts I finished.





I also did the second challenge - this was was based on a scrapbook themed paper that the store brought in just for National Scrapbook Day. I was not as inspired with this paper, but I think I came up with a cute project. The paper coming out of the tag is on of my receipts from 
shopping at Treasured Memories! LOL


Finished the day by completing a tag that I started at my crop at home last weekend. 
Got my inspiration from the Tim Holtz class I took at Creativation, not to mention
all the cool vintage stuff that Treasured Memories carries.


All in all another amazing day. I also got in another visit with my Dad who is doing so much better every day. His doctors are very happy with his progress. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment