Sunday 5 May 2019

MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU CROP - Day 3

So the last day of the crop was just as fun as all the others. We got more goodies - I just LOVE all the Star Wars paper that Daryll made for us!


Oh, and I forgot to mention that I brought a WHOLE bunch of crafty goodies for Tricia since she had a flood and lost so much of her stuff. I love playing crafty Santa!! LOL


I enede up finishing some more layouts today. Pretty productive weekend, even
though I didn't really do much of what I brought with me.




There was also another make n take


It was another great crop. I didn't win any of the prizes, but that is ok. I got lots of freebies, as well as prizes for my Margaritaville crop. Very successful weekend I have to say!

I finished off the day by visiting with my Dad again. He is doing so much better
They even think he can go home within the week.


Normally I go home the day after the crop, but I am staying an extra day to get in more visits with my Dad. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment