Tuesday 4 June 2019

I AM BACK!!!!!

I didn't disappear off the face of the Earth I swear! But as most of you know my small town got evacuated due to a wildfire just after the long weekend in May and we have been waiting to come back for two weeks. Even though I took my laptop with me, I didn't have a lot of internet access so really couldn't blog - and believe me I could have used the distraction. It was a LONG two weeks!!

But now that I am back I thought I would do some catch up. So these next posts will be about what happened while I was gone, and then I will try and do posts on what is actually going on now!

As I had said in my last post in May, we were going to spend the May long weekend camping, and we did have a lot of fun - before everything went to hell!! LOL My dogs love camping and I got some great photos that I hope I can scrapbook soon.


As always, my dogs were excited to go camping!


And Moose figured that the new chairs we got were for him!


When he wasn't being a lap dog!


And is it any wonder we love camping here?! It is so beautiful!!

I did just get home though after being gone for two weeks, so have to do some cleaning and organizing. I will try and get some more posts up soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment