Thursday 6 June 2019

So while I was evacuated, my AMAZING friends put together a craft weekend for me. We were supposed to be having a Margaritaville themed crop but that obviously got cancelled. So the girls threw together an impromptu craft day for me - made me wanna cry!! I don't think I have ever had so little of a stash to bring to a crop, but we sure had fun!!


It was not a lot, but I got some fun stuff done!


I just love that they threw this day together for me!


It was a small group, but we had a good time!

And these are the cards I finished - I started another envelope album (and even taught a mini-class to show the girls how to make them!) but it isn't finished yet. I will post photos later of it!





And do my friends ever know me well! Donna got me this cute chocolate moose!


And they spoiled us with an AMAZING supper one night too!


How lucky are we to have such amazing friends!! 



And had a nice night playing cards. Helped keep us sane!!


It was a REALLY long two weeks, but we had such great friends helping us throughout the entire time. I am BEYOND grateful for all they did for me!! And I am so thankful that we had a home to come back to! Other than haveing to clean out our fridge, we were totallyfine! But I am definately glad to be getting back to normal. So until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment