Tuesday 25 June 2019

So I was able to get more crafting done this weekend! I have one project I can't share yet as it is for my guest designer spot for A Vintage Girl, but I did finish another swap so I can post that one. I was signed up for a binder swap and luckily my partner was very understanding that I was going to be late! I made the entire binder myself, using thick chip board and then binding it myself. These are a couple of pictures of the putting together process.



And here are some shots of the finished project.




I also did a little video so you can see all the pages in the binder.


And as you can see in the video I also got some happy mail - and it was rather a surprise! I did NOT realize the size of the paper I ordered. As I told my one friend I could make myself an entire crocodile! LOL

I hope my partner likes what I made, and I can't wait to play with the crocodile paper! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment