Thursday 27 June 2019

Got some more happy mail yesterday! And it came WAY faster than expected. When I was on YouTube the other day watching one of my crafty idols Vicky Papaioannou newest videos she got this great kit from a cool company called Pink and Main.  I am pretty sure they were at Creativation, but watching Vicky open her kit and create really inspired me! It was a sea themed kit and I just loved it so I looked into getting the subscription. I thought I was too late for this kit as they were sold out, but when I emailed to see if I could get the subscription anyway, they found one more kit and I got it!! It is super cute and I can't wait to create with it. Check out my unboxing video.


I was partly inspired to get it by the cool cards that Vicky made with the kit. Her unboxing video is way cooler than mine, and she also shows how to make some cards, so check her out too!


I can't wait to play with it all. I will be attempting camping this weekend - hoping we are NOT gone as long as last time! But I am bringing craft stuff with me this time! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment