Sunday 9 June 2019

FINALLY! I did get to go down to my craft room almost ALL weekend! It has been an absolutely CRAZY week since we got home! But I am not complaining AT ALL! I am SO HAPPY to be home and to be super busy at work - I was worried I would not be!

But getting down to my craft room has been really theraputic! I was able to start a couple swap projects that I fell behind on due to the evacuation. My partners were very understanding and I am getting caught up finally.


It was so fun to have inky fingers again!!


This project is an altered box - I got it painted and then will be papering it!


And I also started a binder I had to make for another swap. I got a lot done on it too.



And I was able to open some crafty mail that I got this week since the post office got caught up on all the packages that got back logged during the evacuation. Check out my goodies!


I am hoping to get more time in my craft room this coming week, so until next time,
stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment