Friday 9 August 2019

So work has been a tad crazy, but I did finally get the tag I have been working on for the last week finished!! As soon as I got the new Skull and Crossbones die from Tim Holtz I knew I wanted to create something for my crafty pal Juli, and this is what I came up with!







I made here a card using the same die and using the make n take technique I learned at the last crop using the Tim Holtz Distress Sprays, but of course forgot to take a picture! Hoping my pal like her surprise gift (and I will post a picture of the card if she takes one!)

And my crafty pal Matt was being a bum and showing me some new stuff to buy - not like I need help spending money on craft supplies! He got these FANTASTIC stamps from Emerald Creek and I of course had to get them too!!







I don't have anywhere to be this weekend so plan to play with all of them! Until next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment