Monday 12 August 2019

I got in a bunch of crafting this weekend, along with hanging with my husband, golfing and cleaning my house! It was a pretty productive weekend I have to say!!

First off, I finished the envelope album that I was showing my crafty friends how to make back in April. Here is a reminder of how I made the base of the album using envelopes.


And I did a short video of the finished album so you can see the whole album and all its pages.


Here are some photos of the project as well.







I also got another project done - this one was for a Mood Board Challenge for my pal Renea and her Reneabouquets Artists With an Edge Facebook group.  She had some great specials at her Reneabouquets store in conjunction with another company - Craft City. I of course had to get a whole bunch of stuff from both places, so I had lots to create with. I started the canvas AGES ago and couldn't figure out where to go with it. Once I got the supplies from Reneabouquets and saw the mood board,  I knew what I wanted to do. First step was to add some texture to the canvas.


Then I added some of the lace I got to the canvas. After that was the photo, matted with paper from the Mintay paper collection. After that I added various ephemera to finish off the canvas. I really love how it came out! Here are some close ups, as well as a shot of the finished canvas.





I have LOTS of other stuff I want to make with this gorgous paper and all the great stuff from Reneabouquets that matches it. Maybe I will even put in another entry for the Mood Board Challenge. Who knows, LOL.

I also got some SUPER COOL news on the weekend - but I have to wait for confirmation before I can share. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment