Friday 2 August 2019

#PrimaDTCall

Well I did it! I submitted some projects for the Prima Design Team call - I figure I will never make the team if I don't apply. Here are the designs I hashtagged for them to see!










I hope they like what I do - fingers crossed!

I also got back down to my craft room again last and did a bit more work on that tag I started.


The sprays kind of lightened up a bit when dry but I still love the result.


But I wanted more accents so I added some of the Finnabair waxes. Here are some close ups.



And of course I had to add the skull! I love how it changes colour when you take pictures of it! 


No idea where I am going with the tag from here! But I have all weekend to contemplate it while I camp. I am also looking at applying to a couple more design teams so wish me luck! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment