Thursday 1 August 2019

HAPPY AUGUST EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone had a great July! I know my summer has been crazy so far - between evacuations and fires and being crazy busy at work summer is flying by! And this week has been nuts, but I did sneak down to my craft room last night to play a little! I worked on a tag that I plan to send to a crafty friend!

\
I painted this tag months ago, but last night decided to add some of the fun bricks from my crafty pal Candy's A Vintage Girl Shop. I love how they look!!


And I was thinking of adding this super cute Tim Holtz skull


But first I had to add some Tim Holtz sprays!!


I don't know which of these super cute skulls to use though.

I also decided to apply for another design team yesterday. I saw this cute company Dress My Craft when I was at Creativation back in January. They are so cool and I figures what the heck - I can't get on if I don't apply! These are the three projects I sent in for them to see.




I am also thinking of applying for the Prima design team - hoping to have time today or tomorrow. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment