Tuesday 27 August 2019

So I said I was going to post pictures of the projects I finished on Sunday, but then yesterday got crazy because my new embroidery machine showed up! So awesome!! I am so excited to have a new machine for my store. But I did get the better pictures so thought I better get my shit together and post them!


This is the envelope I made to put the ATC's in.


And here is a close up of the ATC's.


I kept a couple of the ATC's for me cause I liked how they turned out.


And I did a layout using the picture of the group. I was inspired by the layout that my pal 
Paula did at the crop. So this is my take on the layout.

 

And this is Paula's version of the layout


But as I said at the beginning of this post, my most exciting news from yesterday was getting my new embroidery machine! It is amazing. Here is a picture of it from the website, and one of it coming into the store yesterday!



And I did my first few designs on it today - I can't believe how smoothly and quietly it runs. It is so bloody amazing! You wouldn't think I could still be amazed after doing this job for 15 years, but I have to say I am totally awestruck! Check out my video!


If I don't post for the next few days it is because I am playing with my new machine! So till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment