Saturday 26 September 2020

Cropping Day Two!

Another successful day was had cropping away at Treasured Memories with my friends. We also participated as much as we could in the Great Canadian Virtual Scrapbook Carnival - though I will be doing more of those classes and such once I get home and have access to all my stash! But I did a lot and got lots accomplished over the day.

First project was the the Get Messy Challenge. 
I used sprays through a stencil for the backgound for these mini canvases.
 Love how they came out!!


Then the next challenge was use texture - so I used copper crackle paste on another 
mini canvas to create the backgound. I got lots of oohs and aahs over this one!


Challenge 3 for the day was to use orange, so I did a couple pages in my Creativation
Album. It is already almost two years ago, but I still have tons of it to do. Good thing
I have my blog to go back to so I can get the info I need for the pages! LOL


Finally getting to hang with my peeps meant photos! So cool to be able to hang in person!





I also did both the make n takes for the weekend, though I still haven't finished the layout
one yet as I am still waiting on Darryl to get my photo for the crop. And I did the second 
butterfly make n take slightly different - it was supposed to be 3D, but I want
to put mine on a layout so I made it flat and just added lots of bling!!


I decided after the make n takes to finish off the last two challenges at the same time. 
First I made a tag for the masculine challenge. Kinda Steampunk, which is my thing.



And I won a prize for this challenge - yay me!!


Then the last challenge was to add floral. So I made another tag.


Once I had all the challenges done I decided to make all the die cuts they gave us 
in our goodie bags. I love them all and will be using most of them on some
pages for this crop using the photos of the gang.




But I did put one of the die cuts on the last of the mini canvases I had.


Last up for the day was the door prizes, and I won again! I had a horseshoe this crop for sure!


We really had a ball all hanging out in person for a change. It was a fab time!!


It was just so nice to have the gang to hang out with. And to hang out with my family as well. This COVID thing is just a lot sometimes. So getting to destress with my gang is a good thing to save my sanity! I head home tomorrow, so till next time stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment