Monday 14 September 2020

Maker Mania Weekend

Well this weekend was the Maker Mania weekend put on by Scrap Addicts and a whole bunch of other stores in Canada and the US. I am not sure why but for some reason I just couldn't get into the event. Part of me really wanted to spend the whole weekend crafting, but the rest of me just was not into it as I thought I would be. I did end up watching all the videos and then I went through all the files and printed off the projects that I wanted to do eventually. There were a whole lot of really great projects and the stores all did a fantastic job putting this whole event together. I think part of my problem was that I just really didn't like the kit that came with the event. It was nice stuff, but wasn't really to my taste. So I think that put me off the event. In the end I do think I got my money's worth as I will have a whole whack of projects I can do, but I just couldn't make myself craft all weekend.

That being said, I did do a few projects! I got a couple more pages done for my 2011 cruise.  I slowly getting another album done. LOL


I am also doing a card class next week as part of a Stampin Up party for a friend so I figured I should get my but in gear and create a few cards for the class. Hopefully she likes what I made to teach them!


I am hoping that my crafty mojo comes back soon. It has been a pretty rough month so far. But I think I am getting there. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment