Monday 21 September 2020

FINALLY Crafting!

So I didn't end up having to work the entire weekend after all - I got down to my craft room after all! I have a couple swaps on the go and I was able to finish one of them. The one I got done was an exploding box card. There was a great tutorial on the swap for how to do it - really easy to follow along. This is the link and this is the YouTube video that I followed to make it.


I even did a little video showing how I had it done before I decorated it.


I think it turned out pretty good. I hope that my partner likes what I did. I realized after I had it all packaged up that I didn't attach anything to the inside portion. I left the tags unattached so that my partner can use them in projects if she wants to. I love the Stamperia paper that I used for sure!







I also was putting away my new Tim Holtz Distress colours and ended up having a slight accident! I spilt like half the bottle of paint!



Of course I couldn't let it go to waste! So I ended up starting a canvas and a journal page. I didn't think of it until afterwards but I could also have used it to create the fall tags I have to do for a couple swaps. But this way I can experiment on the journal and canvas and then do up the tags! 



I am hoping to do a bit more crafting this week, but I am also heading to the city to craft with my friends. Normally it is Carnival weekend with Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. But they are doing their crop virtual this year. But me and a few friends are going to do the crop that Treasured Memories is doing at the same time. It should be fun. I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment