Thursday 24 September 2020

Visiting Family in the City

First day in the city was spent doing some shopping - and no I forgot to take photos of my stuff this time (sorry!) - and hanging out with my family. It was a female affair as I hung out with my mom, sister and nieces. We had a blast!!

First up was a great supper with the gals

Then I hung out with my nieces - we had the BEST visit. They are just amazing young ladies
and I am so proud to be their aunt. I actually consider them daughters I love them that much!!


My niece Taryn is so talented too - this is the start of her Halloween costume

And her mom got here this super cool dress form - free! SCORE!!

Really looking forward to getting my craft on tomorrow with my Edmonton peeps. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment