Thursday 15 October 2020

Had to get down to my craft room last night as I had to finish getting ready for my virtual crop this weekend. I thought I had more to do than I actually did, so I wasn't down there as long as I thought I would be. I cleaned up a bit and made some space for my pal Paula as she is coming up to craft with me like she does every year. This time it will just be us in my basement though.



The other thing I needed to do to get ready for the crop was do a short video of the canvas make n take that I am going to do. I wanted a video for a couple reasons - first to make sure the project WORKED, and second so that I could post it for anyone that can't watch me do it live on the weekend. I think it turned out pretty good - other than all the times I say "UHM"! LOL


My pal Paula gets here tonight, and I think I am about as ready as I can be for the virtual crop. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment