Thursday 22 October 2020

TARB GIRLS

I didn't think I was going to but I actually was down in my craft room for a bit last night! My husband was working on some engraving for work and I figured I might as well finish off the last project from the library crop that I had started - the two page layout inspired by my pal ShawnaLee's make n'take. I am thrilled with how it came out!! I even turned it into a two page layout like she normally does. It was really fun to make.



I also did a bit of work on another project - I am in a blog hop for Halloween called THE POISON APPLE EXHIBIT and I have a zombie moose project I am working on. I will post more details on the blog hop next week, but here are some sneak peaks of what I have done for the project so far.



The last thing I did last night was attached some stabilizing pieces to the back to put the pieces together. I did it with wood glue, so of course I had to put some weight on it overnight and let it set. But of course that meant I couldn't do anything else with it last night!


I might get down to my craft room tonight - if nothing else to see if my project set! I also have to prep for the crop this weekend. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment