Wednesday 7 October 2020

More Creating

Didn't think I as going to but I did end up doing more crafting last night. I got the info I needed so I could finish off my fishing layout. Glad my Mom has a good memory! LOL


And then I decided to work on the layout make n take from the last Treasured Memories crop. I had been waiting for my crop picture that they always give us, but there was a mix up with mine and I still didn't have it so decided to go a different route. I took inspiration from my crafty pal ShawnaLee and decided to do a two page layout. Luckily I had the same supplies needed to make a matching page (though my foil is a slightly different colour. I still am quite happy with the results.



And of course, as things normally go, my picture showed up in my email after I had these pages done! But it turns out I still have more garden paper and die cuts left. I was going to use them with some other photos I took during the crop, but now I can do something different with them and can use the crop photo for another layout! It is pretty cute and will go better with the garden paper anyway.



Hopefully I will get in some more crafting tonight. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment