Saturday 24 October 2020

TM Angels and Devils Crop - Friday

I am having another great weekend of crafting this weekend - Treasured Memories is continuing to have monthly virtual crops, and the theme this month is Angels and Demons. I got quite a bit done last night for the first night and should be able to get more done today. Their challenges always are great inspiration and help me get lots of projects done.

I started the night doing a bit more work on my Zombie Moose. I got it mostly done, so was able to use it for the first of the challenges, which was Halloween. I don't want to show it here as I will be doing a whole post on it - since it is for a blog hop. But here is a preview.


After I got this challenge done, it was time for the first of the make n takes - a cute little spiderweb box. Chantel comes up with the cutest stuff for us to make!!


Next up was the next challenge, which was Pink and Bling. My crafty pal Dawn had shown us how to do a cute little card, and we had gotten some cancer ribbon paper in our goodie bag, so I decided to make a card for my pal Michelle. It turned out really cute.


Before Friday night was done, they gave out door prizes - and I actually won one of them!! It is super cute - a pumpkin carved by my crafty pal KC (one of the owners of Treasured Memories). I can't wait to get them.



My last project of the night was a layout using the photo they sent us for the crop, as well as a couple of the die cuts we got in our goodie bag. I had to do my layout right away since I got my photo so quickly this time around! LOL


I have a ton of great ideas for today - and there are more challenges too - so I should be able to get lots more done. I am just waiting for my breakfast to finish baking so I can eat before I start crafting. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment