Wednesday 28 October 2020

Well I didn't really do much crafting since the weekend - mostly because I forogot I had to work the last few nights selling hockey gear at the arena. But I did put together a birthday gift for the lovely woman that works for me. I picked up a little something at our local hardware store and altered it a bit. I also did up a little jar that I painted AGES ago - adding some final touches to it to make it look nice for her. She said she absolutely loved it - I love spoiling my staff!!


I also just realized that I forgot to share some of my latest happy mail! I got in both my sets of Snarky Cats that I ordered for myself and my pal Tricia. Cannot wait to play with them all!!



I also got in this fake corn that I thought would look cute on my corn maze photos. It is actually a LOT bigger than I had anticipated, so it might not go on layouts! LOL, but I will figure out something to do with it in the end I am sure.


I think our plan for the weekend is to do some more virtual crafting, so I will have more photos soon I am sure. And keep your eyes peeled for my Blog hop post for THE POISONED APPLE EXHIBIT coming up on Friday. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment