Monday 30 May 2016

Didn't spend as much time in my craft room this weekend as I had originally planned - because I had to watch everything on my PVR so I could cancel my service! But I did get down there for a bit and got some stuff done!

I FINALLY got a chance to start my Inspiration Wednesday classes for 2016 from the awesome Donna Downey! I won't have to wait likely at all this year for any of the classes since I am already months behind! But it was fun getting back into it. I still have to add some colour to this but I love how it looks so far.




I also did a layout - and I thought it was so funny recently when I had some Facebook friends comment on how they didn't know I did layouts! I guess I don't do them that often. But I had the cutest pic of my grandson that was just begging to be scrapbooked. I love the end result - but it is easy when you have such a great subject!!


I also got some ATC's started and used my new spray for my Minc machine, so pics of that will be posted soon.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment