Tuesday 24 May 2016


I have been having a contest to try and get more followers and I said I would draw when I got to 50. Well I got to 55 today so I did the draw after work.

I started by putting in everyone's names - just a note, I didn't put in the names of my family members as I can give them shirts anytime and thought I would make it fairer if I left them out!


And I wanted everyone to know that I did it totally unbiased, so I made a video. Drum roll please ......


The winner is Linda Simpson! I have contacted her on Facebook and she will see it since she is a follower!

Thanks all for following me and I am going to keep having contests as I go. I think for the next one I will do a draw for a custom mixed media canvas. I will do that draw when I get to 100 followers.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It is morning here in the UK and I have just got up. You have made my day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete