Tuesday 31 May 2016

I got to take a class with my fab pal Kassandra while I was in the city but I didn't have time to finish the whole thing while I was at her place. I got the time to finish it last night. 

I ended up having to do the colouring on the girl over again, because after when I was going to glue her into my journal I ended up getting dark ink on her in a couple places that I didn't want. She ended up looking like she had the plaque! LOL. But in the end it worked out for the best, because I liked the finished product better when I got the chance to colour in again. More practice with my water colour pencils makes for a better outcome! I wasn't 100% happy with her hair colour - I was hoping for more of a brown. But the purple kinda goes with the steampunk theme and you gotta start somewhere.

Here are a couple pics - thanks again Kassandra for teaching me this great page!!





Till next time - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment