Thursday 7 July 2016

Got more goodies in the mail yesterday! I was so sad that I couldn't go to Edmonton to take more Finnabair classes last weekend that what did I do? RETAIL THERAPY!! Lol. Got in a great order from the fab gals at Scrap Addicts. I was inspired by all the pictures that they posted of Finnabair's classes to do a canvas in a similar theme and needed more supplies. Check out my newest additions to my stash!!


I hope you enjoy it when I post the videos of the goodies I get. I really like showing off the products and the great service I get from the gals I shop with. Make sure you check out the links below to their stores. Scrap Addicts, W2Scrapbooking, Treasured Memories and Scraps of Elegance/Darkness are always just so amazing and they really do help feed my addiction. They are all such fun gals that run them. Don't hesitate to check them out and get their help for any and all your projects.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment